Congratulations! You have won money and wish to Cashout your winnings. We make every effort to process your request as quickly as we possibly can. To withdraw your winnings, please follow the steps below:
Log in to your Real Money account by entering your Username and Password.
- Click on the Cashout button on the bottom left hand side of the screen.
- Choose the preferred method and amount of Cashout.
You can get your money in several ways:
- Credit Card (Visa only) - cashing out your winnings to the Visa card you used when you deposited is the fastest and safest way to reclaim your winnings on Winspark.com.
This is the default Cashout solution to any player that has made payments with his/her Visa card.
Please note that due to a technical limitation set by the Visa credit card company we can only issue Visa payments up to the total sum of deposits already done by the player. For example:
- A player deposits $20 / €20 / £20 with his Visa card.
- The player then wins a few bets on Winspark.com and decides to request a Cashout of $100 / €100 / £100 on the Cashier.
- We can only issue a Visa refund of up to $20 / €20 / £20 (which is the original deposit).
- The player is then requested to choose an alternative payment method to receive the remaining of his winnings.
- Skrill (Moneybookers)- Another fast and safe alternative payment method. Make sure that you have an active Skrill (Moneybookers) account and send us your Skrill (Moneybookers) account e-mail. Please see the instructions on how to open a Skrill (Moneybookers) account here.
- Wire Transfer- We can also issue your payment via a direct wire transfer to your bank account. To get a direct wire transfer please send us the following information:
- Bank Name
- Bank Address
- Account Name
- Account Currency
- Account Number / IBAN
- SWIFT Code
- Sort Code
- Please note that the minimum allowed amount to Cashout via Wire Transfer is $50 / €50 / £50
- Wire Transfer is a recommended form of Cashout for anybody who deposited via any type of direct banking (Giropay, iDeal, Sofort etc.)
Note: You may reverse your Cashout request by following the procedure here.
In order to review your withdrawal history, click the Transaction History Tab in the Cashier.