Questions and Answers
Sign Up Problems
In the event of trying to create an account and you receive a message that the Username already exists, check the following:
- Another client may have created an account with that Username. In that case, try entering a different name.
- You may have already created an account and cannot remember the correct password when trying to login. See here for information on restoring passwords.
Security Policy & Identity confirmation
You may be requested to send some or all of the following documents:
- A copy of a photo ID: You may send either a copy of your Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that all details, including your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- A copy of your credit card(s): A copy of the front and back of the credit card you use as a payment method. You should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card, and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: This may be a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document, showing your full name at the address registered on your account. If you provide a credit card statement make sure you blank out the middle eight numbers of the credit card number.